"The one thing every home needs is a hyggekrog [or hygge nook]. It's the place in the room where you love to snuggle up in a blanket, with a book, and a cup of tea." ~ Meik Wiking
(1) One big comfy chair or sofa
(2) An area near sunlit windows and/or a fireplace
(3) Somewhere to put your cup of tea
(4) Candles, fairy lights or other soft lighting
(5) A good book to read
(6) A blanket to wrap around you if you get cold
(7) The remote for Hallmark movies
Have fun making it a hygge hibernation nook that's perfect for you!
Welcome! I'm so glad you have come for a visit. I hope you find exactly what you are looking for here. In fact, I hope you'll be comfy & cozy as you take a look around.
Disclosure: Some of my blog posts, or other website pages contain Amazon or other affiliate links for my books, or other books, products or services I recommend. So that means that I may receive a commission or other compensation if you purchase something I've shared with you here.