"Brace yourself - winter’s coming. [But] imagine a feeling of warmth, friendliness, comfort and wellbeing surrounding your children as they learn. Setting a hyggeligt tone brings so much benefit to our home schooling. We feel happy, our children feel nurtured, and learning can happen successfully when everyone feels welcome, supported, and looked after." -Cathy James, Nurture Store
Is this free Hygge Homeschooling eCourse a Fit for You?
If you didn't watch the video, here's the true/false quiz that will help you decide...
True or False? ...
(1) You are a homeschooling mom.
(2) You have winter blues or seasonal affective disorder (SAD).
(3) You know your experience has an impact on the way you feel during your homeschooling year.
(4) You worry that it has an impact on the relationships you have with your family.
(5) You want to find a way to lessen or eliminate your symptoms.
(6) You want to protect the warmth and closeness you have created in your relationships with your children and you're aware that winter blues or SAD challenges or threatens it each year.
(7) You want their memories of winter and of their homeschooling years to be warm & happy ones, and you worry about winter blues or SAD taking that away from them.
If you answered yes to 3 or more of those questions, then I recommend my free hygge homeschooling mini course. Click the button below to sign up for it...
See you inside the course!